Can the general public use the computers in Memorial Library?
Visitors are welcome to use our public research workstations to support research, study, and professional activities. Guests are subject to the computer use policy put forth by Minnesota State Colleges and Universities in the Acceptable Use of Computers and Information Technology Resources policy.
Additional information for guest computer users:
- The Library reserves the right to limit the amount of time that a guest may utilize a workstation.
- Workstations are not available after 9:00 pm during the academic year.
- Library Services does not use filtering software or content blocking of any internet material.
- Parents and legal guardians are responsible for monitoring the internet activity of their children or the minors in their custody.
- Users are responsible for the content of their personal use of system information technology and may be subject to liability resulting from that use.
- Printing is available for a charge. Printouts can be picked up and paid for in the Library Copy Shop during their posted hours.
- Files may not be saved to public research workstations and unauthorized software may not be installed.