Does the library offer proctoring?
Several local libraries will proctor exams.
Blue Earth County Library offers test proctoring. This service is based on the availability of library staff, facilities, hours of operation and technology to do so.
- By appointment only. Make arrangements at least 2 business days in advance.
- Fee: $15 per test (due before the test is given and payable in cash, check, or credit card).
- Our facilities and technology is limited, so be sure to specify requirements when scheduling your appointment.
- Individuals should be prepared to show a photo ID.
- Call 507-304-4002 to schedule an appointment.
Bethany Lutheran College Academic Resource Center (ARC): 507-344-7730
- $25 per exam (unless current BLC student or BLC alumni) -Payment in cash or check only.
- Proctoring available on a limited basis, must contact Carrie Pfeifer to schedule. -General public must make an appointment at least TWO WEEKS prior to testing.
- The STUDENT is responsible for verifying the ARC facility meets their institution's requirements before having the test sent.
North Mankato Taylor Library provides free exam proctoring services for North Mankato residents.
- This service is subject to the availability of authorized staff. Call 507-345-5120 to make an appointment.
- Library staff will not sign any statement required by the educational institution inconsistent with our policy or with how the test was administered.
- If a proctoring exam has been scheduled, but no staff is available to administer it, the appointment will be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Exams will be proctored only during regular hours of business.