Yes, the Library offers an adjustable-height computer workstation with large monitor on the first floor in the reference area. The computer station is equipped with:
- JAWS screen reader
- Kurzweil text reader, provides speech to text support helpful to people with disabilities ranging from anxiety disorders such as PTSD to learning disabilities like dyslexia. For additional Kurzweil access, contact Accessibility Services.
- OpenBook Scanning and Reading software
- Adobe Digital Editions
- ClearView video text magnifier
- Dragon Naturally Speaking is available on computer in Emeriti/Accessible study room (ML XX). Room key is available for checkout at Circulation Desk on First Floor. This room is also large enough to accommodate a service animal or support aide.
- Trackball mouse, headphones, and other equipment items can be checked out for in library use.