Visitors are welcome to use our public research workstations to support research, study, and professional activities.
Additional information for guest computer users:
- The Library reserves the right to limit the amount of time that a guest may utilize a workstation.
- Workstations are not available after 9:00 pm during the academic year.
- Library Services does not use filtering software or content blocking of any internet material.
- Parents and legal guardians are responsible for monitoring the internet activity of their children or the minors in their custody.
- Users are responsible for the content of their personal use of system information technology and may be subject to liability resulting from that use.
- Printing is available for a charge. Printouts can be picked up and paid for in the Library Copy Shop during their posted hours.
- Files may not be saved to public research workstations and unauthorized software may not be installed.